Friday, May 19, 2006

This is STRESSING me out.

Maybe I'm not cut out for blogging. Not only did I not post anything for a full week because I forgot I was doing this ... when I did finally post, it took me about 45 minutes to figure out how to upload a picture to my profile. Sheesh - what a pain. Thankfully, my coworker is blog literate and was able to guide me through the process. Someday I will be able to navigate and understand the code of blogging -- not today, but someday. Maybe. Somebody asked me something the other day and it has been on my mind since... The question - and I pose it to you - "What are you defending?" It seemed a little out of the blue and I didn't know the woman so I didn't offer an answer. But if her goal was to provoke thought she accomplished it. Trouble is - I don't have an answer yet. Not a good one anyway. I mean, I defend my faith and my actions, my friends and my choices... but I don't really have anything jumping up or presenting itself that makes me think - ah that! I have been asking God about it. More thought and soul searching will be required. The Holy Spirit will show me. Ooh, the galaxy - maybe THAT is the answer... maybe I'm supposed to defend the galaxy!

4 Comments:

Blogger April said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:12 AM  
Blogger April said...

I've done it again- I can't believe it. I wrote a very good piece of advice on how you could defend the galaxy and NOW, I've had to delete it because my login screwed up and wrote something entirely different. I am going to rectify this immediately. Perhaps you only need to defend your blog from random, brainless commenters like me.

5:15 AM  
Blogger Mike's Drumbeats said...

Maybe that person thought you were being defensive and was wondering why? Maybe she misinterpreted your passion?

7:57 AM  
Blogger theheartofmel said...

Or maybe the person just is incapable of blogging. Their mind is likely on silly things like cape wearing and swooping in to situations to save the day. Don't we all just want to be a hero!?! All you need is a cape!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home