Friday, May 12, 2006

This makes me nervous

I'm giving this a whirl after being encouraged to keep a blog by several friends. I have been hesitant to make my thoughts available on a public domain. As much as I love people I can be guarded sometimes. I have always thought it's kind of vain to think you have a public waiting to read what you have to say. Hi. My name is Melanie. I'm vain. I'm not looking to pick up a large following... a small group of loyals will do nicely. My goal is to work on my writing skills and maybe meet some interesting people. So, this is blogging. Nice.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon S W said...

Well... I'm loyal.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Shannon S W said...

I had to create a blog so I could post a comment. THAT'S LOYALTY!!!

8:58 AM  
Blogger April said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:12 AM  
Blogger April said...

I am already an interested friend, I can't wait to be a loyal reader.

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home